- Hannah is becoming more animated and active with each day. She's so wriggly... I put her down in her crib at night and in the morning she's turned around 180°.
- She has rolled over from tummy to back a bunch of times and decided to start rolling from back to tummy this morning when we were on FaceTime with my mom. She did it again on her playmat, and then was sad when she realized she actually didn't want to be on her stomach.
- Hannah is sleeping 11-12 hours per night. I've been told that I'm not supposed to brag about this, because I'll either jinx myself, or other moms out there will decide to kill me. But I don't care! The world needs to know!
- Those 12 hours of sleep usually start between 7:30 and 8:00, which means adult time has returned! It's kind of amazing to be able to just hang out with Alex. I love Hannah more than I could ever express, but it's also nice to have alone time with my love.
- The other day, Hannah barfed in my mouth. It was gross, but funny. Yep, that's all I have to say about that.
- Without fail, Hannah will always smile when I sing the 'Bushel and a Peck' song to her. My mom sang it to me, and my grandma sang it to my mom, so it's definitely a family song.
- Hannah's newborn hair is finally falling out. There's a patch that has rubbed off on the back of her head. She also loses a ton whenever she has a bath. She has more hair growing in underneath that's much lighter in colour, but I imagine she'll be sort of bald soon.
- Poo explosions. And adult-like toots. These are both a part of our daily existence and are SO FUNNY.
- My affection for this little bird grows daily. She is so funny and has such a great little personality. I just love my happy baby so much.
more photos after the break!